Perfect birth gift set including Sophie la girafe & Chewing rubber!
Born in 1961 in the heart of Paris, Sophie la girafe is the symbol of a child’s first early learning toy and enjoys genuine affection from babies and parents.
This teething toy stimulates each of Baby’s senses and is a must have adored by babies from all around the world. Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the latex of the Hevea tree, Sophie la girafe is still traditionally produced, a process involving over 14 manual operations.
Sophie la girafe’s softness is here completed by a firm Chewing rubber, offering Baby several options to sooth his painful gums.
- Use a clean cloth moistened with soapy water. Surface clean only. Do not boil or sterilize.
- Refrain from rinsing or submerging your Sophie la girafe product and from placing the toy in the dishwasher or sterilizer.
- Sophie la girafe whistle leaves a hole on the surface. Users must therefore ensure that water does not enter inside the product during cleaning. For this same reason, it is important to refrain from rinsing or submerging.
- SAFETY ADVICE: inspect carefully before each use. Throw away at the first
- signs of damage or weakness.