Baby Carrier Mini from BabyBjorn is small, soft and snuggly – just like your baby. A small baby carrier that’s easy to use for short sessions, often. It’s perfect for the first months when your baby needs lots of closeness 24/7. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift them out, and the soft fabrics gently hug baby’s back, legs and hips to provide correct and good support
- Small and easy to use, it best suits newborn babies, with their great need for closeness. You carry your baby high up on your chest, so that they always feel your heartbeat
- A few adjustable buckles so you can quickly get it on at any time. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping newborn. The size and head support are fully adjustable, which means the baby carrier is easy to adapt to as your newborn grows
- Super soft and flexible fabrics make it cosy for your newborn and comfortable against their delicate skin. The baby carrier gently hugs your newborn’s back, legs and hips, and provides good support so that they sit in a comfortable, ergonomic position. Through the fabric, you can feel your newborn’s position and the natural C curve of their back with your hands
- Unique baby carrier fabrics, developed specifically for BabyBjorn and designed to suit newborn babies. The mesh and jersey baby carriers are made of 3D fabrics that consist of three layers – an inner layer, an outer layer and a middle layer. Instead of padding that might make the baby carrier too warm, the middle layer consists of a fine, single-fibre thread. This gives the baby carrier the stability of padding, yet ensures a very good air flow, so that it stays airy and cool when you’re babywearing.
- 3D Jersey material is as snug as your comfiest t-shirt. The smooth, flexible fabric gently hugs your newborn when the carrier is on
- Cool and airy mesh fabric, with an incredibly soft backing next to your newborn’s skin. The mesh fabric ensures good air flow and dries fast after washing
- Cotton that’s slightly stretchy in the seat area, and satin woven to make it supersoft and comfortable. A thin middle layer ensures a small, compact and flexible baby carrier
- Easy to pop in the changing bag or under the pram when you’re not using it
- Sturdy, adjustable head and neck support.
- Hands free
- Carry facing in or facing out on your front - once your baby has grown a little larger, you can choose whether to carry them in the facing-in or facing-out position. When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they should be at least 5 months old
Pan-India shipping via our trusted delivery partners
Goods are shipped from Mumbai and shipping timeline varies between 3-7 days