A perfect Wooden Medical Pretend Play Set for young kids to get familiar with medical kits. and lose their fear of doctors, have fun with their friends, and maybe even discover an interest!
- Introduce your child to this activity kit by talking to them about doctors, nurses, and the ways they help us when we fall ill.
- Then show them each instrument, describe how it is used and how it helps. You could set up a doctor’s room and play Hospital with your little one, taking turns as to who will get to be the doctor and use the instruments!
- Come up with different scenarios and use different pretend play instruments to treat the patient. This activity toy can be played alone or with siblings and friends!
- Age Group: 3 - 6 years
What's in the box:
- A wooden thermometer
- A pretend syringe
- A play stethoscope
- A medicine bottle
- A tube with 4 make-believe tablets.
- 5 prescription cards with colorful illustrations
- 2 strips with colorful bandages.
- Comes in an easy to carry red and white zippered kit.
- 21.5 x 15.5 x 0 mm
Pan-India shipping via our trusted delivery partners
Goods are shipped from Mumbai and shipping timeline varies between 3-7 days