The BABYZEN YOYO Connect with 6+ Pack in Peppermint is the perfect addition to your YOYO² frame giving you the option of 4 different possible setups that accompany your little ones from birth to toddler.
The BABYZEN YOYO Connect Frame is a unique accessory that in a single click hooks onto the back of your YOYO² frame, turning it into a double stroller.
The YOYO Connect does not have front wheels, so once attached it is joined to the brake of the YOYO² frame, making the whole unit agile and easy to push, allowing both frames to move as one.
Highly manoeuvrable and ultra-lightweight it can go up and down the curb with ease and be steered smoothly with one hand. If at any point you want to use your YOYO² as a single stroller, simply fold the YOYO Connect and hook it up on the back of the YOYO².
No other double stroller is as compact when folded as the YOYO² with the YOYO Connect. It is adaptable to limited storage spaces including the boot of the smallest car and aircraft overhead compartments - it is the first double stroller accepted as 2 cabin luggage items (excluding bassinet)*.
- Supplied with a cover bag
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Safety wrist-strap for greater security
- Easy access to seats for both children
- Compatible with YOYO² and YOYO+ frames
- Multi-positioning reclining backrest for a 6+ seat base
- Patented one-hand folding system, same as the YOYO² frame
- 4 wheel braking system + hytrel elastomer suspension offers optimal security + comfort
Size & Fits:
- Shopping basket supports up to 5kg
- 44cm wide: they will fit through most doors
- Compact fold for easy storage: H52 x W44 x L24cm
- YOYO Connect weighs the same as the YOYO² (6.2kg)
- Suitable for use from birth up to early childhood (up to 22kg)
- Dimensions of assembled YOYO² with YOYO Connect: H172 x W44 x L106cm
What's in the box:
- 1x YOYO Connect frame
- 1x Reversible backrest
- 1x 6+ seat base
- 1x 6+ Colour Pack
- 2x 6+ canopy wires
- 1x Carrying strap
- 1x Fastening strap
- 2x Hooks
- 1x Shopping basket
- 1x Cover bag
- 1x User guide
*Cabin luggage standards may vary depending on the airline, we recommend checking with your carrier for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance