Malabar Baby Handmade Wearable Blankets are a safer alternative to blankets in the crib. Designed in a comforting shape to help baby feel cozy and secure, it's the perfect transition from the womb or from using our organic muslin swaddles. A unique right shoulder snap makes it a breeze to place baby into the wearable blanket, even while sleeping, in just 1 easy snap.
- Luxuriously Soft & Hypoallergenic, Handmade From 100% Organic Cotton: Crafted from premium Indian cotton that gets softer after every wash. Wearable blankets so soft, you have to feel them to believe it! Our wearable blankets have been proven to reduce overheating and encourage safe sleep patterns for baby. The gentle fabric makes these wearable blankets perfect for baby’s pure skin.
- Elegant Handmade Design and Easy Care: Timeless and sophisticated designs that are both different and unique while still being so easy to take care of! Wash Care: Machine wash cold; Tumble dry low (do not iron or dry clean)
- Trusted Quality You Can Count On: Invest in our beautifully made wearable blankets that will stand the test of time; withstanding multiple washes and softening the more they are washed, our wearable blankets will be able to be passed on through children. Made with non-toxic dyes.
- Unique Features + Exclusive Sizing: Right shoulder snap makes placing sleeping baby inside a breeze. Silent, reversible, high-quality YKK zipper. Winter weight quilted duvet material, extra layer of warmth. Recommended room temp 18 deg C - 24 deg C
- Size Small: Fits newborns - babies 6 months old between 7-18 lbs.
- Size Medium: Fits babies 6-18 months between 16-26 lbs.
- Size Large: Fits babies 18-36 months old between 25-35 lbs.
Pan-India shipping via our trusted delivery partners
Goods are shipped from Mumbai and shipping timeline varies between 3-7 days