Made of super-soft mulmul muslin, our dohars come in 2 styles: regular and reversible. Each dohar is made of 3 lush layers, making it the perfect lightweight blanket for day and night. The dohars are all hand-stitched by artisans and have the loveliest, most soothing prints, acting as a calming addition to your little one’s room.
Our regular dohar has the middle layer hand-block printed, while the top and bottom layer are plain, creating a subtle and calming effect.
Our reversible dohar has the top and bottom layer hand-block printed in 2 different prints, adding a touch of vibrance that can be used reversibly.
Our fabrics are hand-block printed in Jaipur using an artisanal craft technique going back generations. The process of hand-printing gives small variations in the print and pattern, making each piece unique in its own way.
- Hand-block printed in Jaipur
- 100% Made in India and stitched by local artisans in Jaipur
- 100% plastic-free garment
- Tags are stitched directly on fabric to avoid itchy and uncomfortable plastic tags
- Infant - Upto 2 years: 90cm x 120cm (36” x 48”)
- Toddler - 2-4 years: 114cm x 152cm (45” x 60”)
Pan-India shipping via our trusted delivery partners
Goods are shipped from Mumbai and shipping timeline varies between 3-7 days