Our beautiful, hand-block printed and hand-embroidered kurta pyjama is a classy set that can be worn for festivities and celebrations. Our full-sleeve kurta with mother-of-pearl buttons is paired with a comfortable gender-neutral pair of pyjamas to give a subtle and charming ethnic look.
Our fabrics are hand-block printed in Jaipur using an artisanal craft technique going back generations. The process of hand-printing gives small variations in the print and pattern, making each piece unique in its own way.
- Hand-block printed in Jaipur
- Hand-embroidered with a kantha stitch pattern
- 100% Made in India and stitched by local artisans in Mumbai
- 100% plastic-free garment
- Tags are printed directly on fabric to avoid itchy and uncomfortable plastic tags
- Mother-of-pearl buttons on the kurta to add an elegant detail
- Elasticated pyjama pants for an easy and comfortable fit
GOTS-certified organic muslin cotton with azo-free dyes. Gets softer with every wash!
Pan-India shipping via our trusted delivery partners
Goods are shipped from Mumbai and shipping timeline varies between 3-7 days