A fish and an oyster block set that lets tiny hands create their own patterns as they learn about the sea, develop their fine motor skills and stimulate visual development.
- Teach about the sea as you introduce each one to your toddler as a fun learning aid
- Pass the needles through the holes with the thread and needle provided in the set and create a unique pattern. Undo it when done. String a different way the next time
- Stack them or prop them up and learn about stacking shapes, and patterns
- Engage in pretend play
- Keeps your little ones engaged for hours as they thread each block together to make a little farm on a string
- Made out of natural wood and coloured with non-toxic, water-based dyes.
- Age group: 3-6 years
Whats in the box:
- Two beautifully crafted sea shape blocks that are just the right size for little toddler hands, each with holes to pass a string through it and several ways to play
- 2 Blunt wooden needles to push through the blocks
- Strong soft yarn to thread the needles and string the blocks together.
- 17 x12.5 x 9 mm
Pan-India shipping via our trusted delivery partners
Goods are shipped from Mumbai and shipping timeline varies between 3-7 days