Breastfeeding is important for mom and baby, but some women experience difficulties early on that may impact her success. Keeping baby at breast while overcoming these challenges helps preserve the mother-baby bond. The Medela Contact Nipple Shield is designed to address common issues such as latch-on difficulties, flat or inverted nipples, and sore nipples.
- DESIGNED FOR SPECIAL BREASTFEEDING: The Medela Contact Nipple Shields were made to address common breastfeeding issues, including flat or inverted nipples and those experiencing latching difficulties, soreness, and overactive letdown.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN FOR MORE CONTACT: Made of 100% ultra-thin and soft silicone, Medela’s Contact Nipple Shields feature a unique design with a cut-out area that encourages maximum skin contact between you and your baby.
- USE UNDER DIRECTION OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL: Medela’s Contact Nipple Shields should be used under the direction and guidance of a physician, lactation consultant, or other healthcare professional to ensure proper use.
- MADE WITHOUT BPA: Like all other Medela breast pump parts and accessories that come into contact with breastmilk, our contact nipple shields are and have always been made without BPA.
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE: This kit includes (2) contact nipple shields along with a portable carrying case for traveling. It’s always best to have an extra nipple shield on hand for added convenience. Safe and taste-free for your baby
- For better experience please refer to the user manual and instruction manual