Sleeping Bags for Babies: All you need to know in 2022
We’ve of course heard of a sleeping bag for adults. They’re great for traveling and what not. But, did you know? There are sleeping bags for babies as well? And they’re definitely a must have!
Why? For starters, they’re recommended by all sleep consultants and are extremely safe! No need to keep pillows around your little one and worry. The sleeping bag does the job!
A sleeping bag for babies is a secure wearable blanket that you put over the pajamas on your baby instead of a regular blanket. It is usually advised to not leave any loose objects in the crib like toys and pillows of any baby under the age of 12 months when a guardian is not present as there is a risk of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). Sleeping bag is the perfect alternative to protect your baby and keep them warm throughout the night.
Let’s now discuss more on why we should shift to sleeping bags for babies:
- They make sure the little one is secure and tucked in all night long and they will not get their feet stuck in the gaps of the crib which can also be one of the reasons why babies might wake up in the middle of the night
- They come in different sizes and therefore are perfect for toddlers for upto 3 years as well. We all know how our little toddlers sleep in different positions. In the night the blanket is on but by the morning it’s off and they end up catching a cold. With the sleeping bag all this worry disappears
- No additional covers required to cover your little ones as the sleeping bag’s purpose is that
- Very easy to use, if you’re feeding your little one then there is no need to take them out of their sleeping bags. You can feed in comfort!
- With the sleeping bag, the baby is covered yet free. They can move their legs freely under the bag, roll around and be free without any worry
While purchasing a sleeping bag, You get to choose the type of TOGS that stands for Thermal Overall Grade, which is used to measure the level of insulation and warmth of the sleeping bag. There are lighter TOG bags that can be used in the summer and heavier/ more quilted ones for the cold weathers.
The Sleeping Bags from Malabar Baby come in various sizes and beautiful designs. They are also recommended by the founder of The Sleep Lab, Jade Dharmana. Only the best quality for our little ones’. Shop the best brands for your little ones at AllThingsBaby.com